Rant Rave and Blog

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Smashing News

So it turns out people really are stupid, it's not just a myth, it is actually true. And here is the proof www.smashmyxbox.com . Apparently people donate money for this idiot to go buy an xbox and smash it infront of other people waiting to buy one. I am not sure who is the bigger dumb ass, the people dontaing the money or the guy who waited in line for 55 hours just to smash an xbox. But anyway, this gave me an idea. I am going to start a site called smashmyhummer.com. I will take donations from people til I have enough money to buy a Hummer H1/H2/H3, which ever I have enough money for, then I will have someone film me running it into various things. I figure I will drive it around and just randomly wreck it into stupid things. Let me know what you think and how much you will be willing to donate.

3 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Todd said...

I think it's a brilliant idea... I'll volunteer to film it.

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Chuck said...

Great Idea! I have $5

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Brett said...

Finally, a reason to buy a Hummer. Just to run over/into stuff. I like it! I vote for running over an X-Box as your first stunt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home