Rant Rave and Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2006

American Idol -- My prediction for the first 4 voted off.

Here are my predictions for the first 4 contestants that will be voted off of american idol.

Girls:
Stevie " Opera Singer" Scott
Kinnik "Holy Crap I have a Big Mouth" Sky

Guys:
Bobby " I really want to be a comedian" Bennett
Kevin "Baby Face" Covais or Willma Kar

Here is my thinking behind the decisions. Stevie in my opinion was just really bad, so she is gone. Kinnik I can not even remember her song. So the perfomance was definitely forgettable. Plus her mouth is too big.

With the guys, Bobby was again just really bad. Then we have Wilma and Baby Face. Even thouhg Paula and Randy seemed to like Baby Face's singing I thought it was horrific. And Wilma, i thought was just so - so... So I think one of those two are gone. I am thinking Wilma.

1 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger Brett said...

I'm tired of smiles and mouths always being too big. Why can't someone's mouth be too small for a change. Wait - you know what? I think Kevin Covais' mouth IS too small! He must be eliminated instead of Willma. I agree with all of your other picks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home