Rant Rave and Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Not sure if it's a good thing........

I took Mack and Jack to see a Karate Class last night in Red Lion, PA. Mack really likes to go and watch classes. Allison brought the kids to see me in class the other night. But last night I took them to see a class just because Mack likes to go watch. When we were leaving she started singing. I could not believe what she was singing though...She kept saying,"my name is...shlim shady...my name is....shlim shady......" It was so cute, but I am not sure if it is a good or bad thing that she kows this song. Then when we got in the car she asked me to put on "The my name is song" . So I did and she started singing along.....the best part is when they say;

"Ahem.. excuse me!
Can I have the attention of the class
For one second?"

She has that part down....spot on.

It's so freaking cute. But is it a good or bad thing that she knows this song? And that it is one of her favorite songs right after "Frosty The Snowman" "The ABC Song" and "It's Raining, It's Pouring".

1 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger Brett said...

It's a good thing. Those other songs are weak... any kid can sing their ABCs! But how many can sing their MNMs? Maybe you just start picking up the Wal-Mart versions?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home