Rant Rave and Blog

Monday, February 06, 2006

Froggy

My mother and her husband, Walt, wanted to take me out for crabs for my birthday. They said Kelly's Inn had good crabs, so we went to Kelly's. Along with crabs they also have frog legs. Walt likes frog legs so he ordered some. The wife and I thought we would also try them. They do actually taste a bit like chicken only a little tougher. We told Mackenzie, my 2 yr old daughter, that it was chicken and asked her if she wanted any. Just so you know, my daughter is a very pickey eater and likes very few things. Well she tried the frog legs and liked them very very much...what? Yup she loved them, she ate almost the whole order and when theere was no more she wanted us to order more. My kid is truely vey very weird. What 2 yr old on this earth has frog legs as their favorite food?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home