Rant Rave and Blog

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I think he just called me fat....

Yesterday Allison and I took Jackson to the doctors for 2 reasons really. The first of which is that since it has gotten cooler out Jackson has been conjested and has stopped eating baby food. The second was that he cut his eye lid open and we wanted to make sure it was ok.

So we get to the doctor and he is checking Jackson out. We then mention that since Jackson has gotten conjested he has pretty much stopped eating. The doctors response was this and I quote, "A new study just came out that says obese parents are more likely to have obese children". Wait a second, did he just call me fat? I think he did. I wanted to say "another study is about to be released that says doctors who call their patients parents fat are more likely to end up with a black eye than those who don't." But I didn't. I wanted to, but I didn't. Actually I think I was more in disbelief that he just called us fat than anything. Granted I could lose some weight, but that has nothing to do with the fact that Jackson stopped eating. Needless to say, but I will anyways, that will be the last visit with that doctor. Not only did he call me fat, but he just left right after that and never came back. We weren't really sure what was going on so we packed up our stuff and headed out.

And about his eye, Jackson's not the doctor's, it is fine.

3 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Doctors SUCK!!

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Old Man Kirby said...

Actually, I found the study he was talking about. The study stated that parents who are obese have a 60% chance of the child becoming obese. And parents who are not obese have a 25% chance of their child becoming obese. So he was talking about me, that bastard.

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

I am with you Sean. He definately calle dyour fat and should have received a karate chop to the forehead!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home