Rant Rave and Blog

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Home Depot Follow Up

I was supposed to receive a call from Maria, from Home Depot, yesterday. But of course I didn't. So I decided I would call back in. I called back in and spoke to Matthew, he seemed very nice. He said there was a note on my order that said my issue had been escalated to a supervisor, who then spoke to Maytag. The note said I needed to go into my local store and fill out a form to get the Customer(Consumer) Care Kit. I asked him why i was never called back. He didn't know. So I asked to speak to his supervisor, and of course they weren't in. I asked if they could give me a call when they got in to speak about why I wasn't called back yesterday and to let them know that there has to be something else I can do about the form. There is a reason I ordered it online rather than directly form the store in the first place. I guess we will see if Tasha, the supervisor, calls me back. Any takers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home