Rant Rave and Blog

Thursday, June 05, 2008

I am open for business

After months of preparation the Kim's Karate West karate school is open for business. This did not come without some blood, sweat and ...well I don't believe there were any tears. I would liek to thank all who came out to help and those who came for the Grand Opening. I really owe a lot of thanks to Brian, who almost cut his finger off.

Last night was my first night of classes. I think it went well, and only 2 people were a no show. As of right now I believe I have 7 students, 1 Adult, 1 Child and 5 Grasshoppers. Hopefully more will sign up soon.....hint hint to anyone thinking about signing up.

Anyway I am open for business, please come by and check it out if you find yourself on Rt. 30. My hours are Monday through Thursday 5pm - 9pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home