Rant Rave and Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Keep a look out for.....

...my car! I met my wife for lunch today at Marcello's on White Street in West York(West Manchester). We meet there every now and then, my wife really likes their Cheeseburger Subs. Well after our lunch we went to leave, but I couldn't find my car. I called my wife and asked her to come back because I couldn't find the car. She came back and we called the police. While we were waiting for the police I took her car and drove around the parking lot looking for the Corolla. It was GONE! So someone stole my 2004 Toyota Corolla LE (4 door), dark blue in color with a license plate number of DRV-1077. So keep your eyes open.

2 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger Brett said...

Bad luck Old Man! It's one thing to run out of gas... it's something else to run out of car.

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Chuck said...

That sucks!

I bet if the wing was not on the back they wouldn't have stole it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home