Rant Rave and Blog

Friday, December 16, 2005

Mack's New Trick

This morning I was awoken by my daughter coming into the room to get up daddy. I turned over to see her standing there in pink/green/yellow striped short and a Washingotn Wizards basketball jersey. I turned over the other way and asked my wife if she had dressed Mack, she said no and informed me of that this is her new trick. Apparently yesterday, I left before she woke up, she came into the room with a green/yellow striped skirt and a purple tank top. Although apparently Mack can now dress herself, he sense of taste could use some improvement. Next time this happens I will try to take a picture.

1 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Brett said...

Sounds like a chip off the old block. Wait until she sports a Rasheed Wallace jersey over a long-sleeve red and white striped shirt, wearing motorcycle goggles and a blue wig.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home