Rant Rave and Blog

Friday, February 24, 2006

And the Winner is......

We had the annual chili cookoff today at work. There were 12 different chilis made this year. All of them very good for a change, in years past we have had one or two that were questionable.

There were 3 catagories for the voting; Best overall, Spiciest, Most Unique. In years past I have won the most unique title with my spam chili. But this year I did not make a spam chili, so I was not expecting to win anything.

Here are the results:
1. Most Unique - Jerry with his Greek chili.
2. Spiciest - Scott Painter, his chili was eatable and hot a good combination
3. Best Overall - Yours truely! I named my chili Taylor Hicks (after the American Idol Contestant)

I was very happy with this turn out and won a gift certificate to Sheetz. I am told you can get gas at this place, so I may check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home