Rant Rave and Blog

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

For Chuck and Josh...

This is a little Sheetz employee update for Chuck and Josh since they left I am not sure they get to go to Sheetz anymore, but we used to go quite often. So here is my little Sheetz update for them:
1) The pregnant girl, Amanda, she isn't coming back til after she gives birth to her child
2) Bobbie Jo decided not to show up for work yesterday
3) Alpha was pissed and thought it was only a matter of time before Bobbie Jo didn't show up

So that was my little Sheetz update for Chuck and Josh. Also a number of us have tried to contact Josh, but he isn't returning any calls.....Josh are you still there? No blog updates or nothin'. Chuck on the other hand still blogs and once in a while I get a little Nextel Two-Way action from him.

1 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger Josh said...

Damn Alpha... I'm waiting for her to fly off the handle! And man you need to check the messages on your Nextel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home