Rant Rave and Blog

Monday, February 27, 2006

Kevin Garnett

I am no KG fan by any shot. In fact I can't stand the cry baby. But this weekend I think he got the shaft. In frustration he tossed the ball into the stands. And apparently hit some guy. Well this guy must be an actor or something because you would have thought he got hit by a bowling ball rather than a basketball. After crying and throwing a tantrum, he wouldn't even shake KG's hand who came over to apologize. What a jerk...Then after all of that he got carted off on a stretcher by a medical team. Give me a break people. It's a ball filled with air, not lead. I hope this guy gets nothing form the Timberwolves. Although these days I am sure he will sue or something stupid and get alot of moaney and season tickets or something.

1 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Blogger Darren said...

I've got a different take on the incident. The guy may have been a jerk -- who can say from the cheap seats -- but I can say without a doubt that the fans who boo'ed were the biggest jerks that night. Read my entire rant at my site at http://mymountain.blogspot.com/2006/02/shame-on-timberwolves-fans-for-booing.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home