Rant Rave and Blog

Monday, February 27, 2006

That Harp was hot dawg.....


The other night I was watching American Idol and my favorite male performer just finished singing. Randy was talking to him about his impression when he came walking to the elimination room playing the harp......I thought did he jsut say playing the harp? So thanks to the invention of the DVR I was able to rewind it and make sure I heard him correctly. And yup! he said the harp. Now I watch Americn Idol religiously, and I didn't remeber Taylor or any other contestant playing the harp or so I thought. Before ridiculing Randy over his statement I decided to look into it and apparently the Blues Harmonica is also called the Harp. Go figure. I am thinking what an idiot Randy Jackson is and it turns out I am the idiot....not the first tiime this has been pointed out to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home