Rant Rave and Blog

Friday, December 14, 2007

Home Depot Again

Well of course a day has come and gone and no call from Tasha. So I decided I would once again call in. Now I am talking to Jayden. Let's see how this call goes. She has looked up my order and put me on hold. She's back and tells me the Supervisor is not in today. I explain to her that there is a reason I ordered it online rather than in the store and would rather not go to the store. She understands and puts me on hold again. She's back and tells me that they have run out of the internet stock of the Complimentary Customer Care Kit. And that in order to get one I need to go to Customer Service and fill out a form in order to get it. I ask her if there is any way of getting around going to the store and she informs me that there is not. I tell her ok, and she asks if there is anything else she can do for me. I say no, this has already been a big enough headache. She says ok and wishes me a nice day. So my question is, Does anybody care about Customer Service anymore?

I guess I will go back to the store and fight with them, because I am sure they will have no idea what I am talking about. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home