Rant Rave and Blog

Monday, December 31, 2007

Maytag and Home Depot Follow Up....

...well it's been a little bit and I thought I would let you know what has happened as far as Maytag and Home Depot. I received a letter from Maytag, inside this letter was a rebate form to fill out to receive the Consumer Care Kit. So after all of this, all I need to do is fill out this form and magically I will receive the Consumer Care Kit.

As far as Home depot goes, well my dad works at Home Depot in Atlanta, Ga. So I told him what was going on and after some investigation he also found this rebate form to fill out and receive my kit. He faxed me the form, so now I have received the form from both Maytag and, indirectly, Home Depot. Not a very exciting ending, but an ending none the less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home