Rant Rave and Blog

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Long Time No Post...

Well it has been a long time since my last posting and I have had people complain so I thought I would catch you all up on the happenings in the Kirby household. Let's see where to start......ah I have a good starting point. Let's call it a car chase.

Sometime in December around the middle of the month the wife and I were kidless, we had gone to my company Christmas party so the kids were at my mothers, well the kids were spending the night there. So after the Christmas Party we decided to go to WalMart for some stuff. After getting what we went there for we left and started on our way home. I was driving through the local Home Depot parking lot, it's a little short cut to my house, when a car with a group of college kids cut me off. I drove up along side of them to say some thing when the passenger gave me the finger and called me fat...WTF? So I yelled something else back and went straight and they turned left. I was just going to continue on my way home when I saw them again, I decided since we were kidless and really had nothing better to do I would follow them. So we drive through York and headed towards Dallastown, the town I grew up in a knew very well, I used to deliver pizzas there. Sometime between York and Dallastown they figured out we were following them and as I turns out there were actually 3 cars of kids. So we get into Dallastown when they decide to split up. One goes straight, one turns into Turkey Hill and the other goes left. I follow the one into Turkey Hill since he is the one who cut me off in the first place. I pull in beside him and he asks me if I need anything. I say "No, I know everything I need to know now." He pulls out of Turkey Hill and I follow him. He them meets up with one of the other cars. I decide to follow the other car this time. The other car goes from street to street trying to lose me, one time even pulling the ol' signal right hand turn but actually make a left. I thought that one was funny. We follow them for a little while longer until I grow bored and I turn off. However, wouldn't you know it as i am about to head home I see the other car again. So I decide to follow him again. This time I follow them and one other car til they finally just pull off to the side of the road. I just continue on and figure the night is over. I turn around in another street and start heading home, but then I decide I would see if I could just find them for the hell of it. I couldn't so we just called it a night. If anyone is interested the car that originally cut me off is a white Jeep Liberty with a license plate number of MAPLE 14 or 17 I can't remember. And it hangs out at Maple Donuts on East Market Street.

1 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

Why does stuff like this always happen to Kirby? You should be careful these days people carry guns and have "road rage". Remember the Harley Worker who was killed at 30 and Sherman St. a few years ago because of road rage?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home