Rant Rave and Blog

Monday, October 23, 2006

Dallastown Halloween Parade

Ok so far the Dallastown Halloween parade has given out the most candy. Last Thursday was the Dallastown Halloween Parade and we decided to go, I know big Shocker. Well it was raining when we left the house, not hard but enough to be annoying, but when we got there it had stopped raining. After driving around for 15 minutes I decided I would just drop of the wife and kids and then go look for a space myself. So after I dropped them off and finally found a space to park in the rain started and didn't stop.

But seeing as we were already there and all we decided to stay and am I gad we did. We were at just about the end of the parade route, but people were still throwing out candy by the handful. Also something different about the Dallastown Halloween Parade was that they put all the fire trucks at the end of the parade, not scattered throughout the parade. it was different but i think I like this way better.

So quick recap:
Plus - They gave out lots of candy - All the fire trucks at the end
Minus - Hard to find parking - RAIN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home