Rant Rave and Blog

Monday, October 16, 2006

Just Married

Well it finally happened, Hell froze over and Rich got married. Mr. I'm never gonna get married tied the knot this weekend at Lauxmont Gardens in Wirghtsville, Pa. All in all I would say the wedding was a success; both parties showed up, they both said I do and no one objected to the wedding. The ceremony took place at the Chapel at YCP (York College of PA).

Then off to Lauxmont Gardens we went. It was abit chilly outside, it is October afterall, so the cocktail hour happened inside. The best man speech was good. And some vandals, who shall remain nameless, toilet papered and soaped the Bride and grooms car.

As I write this they are flying over the Pacific Ocean to Fiji. I wish them luck and many years of happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home