Rant Rave and Blog

Friday, October 13, 2006

Gutters Follow Up

Well incase you didn't read the comments from the last post, the people at Century Spouting did not show up yesterday because in their words "it was windy", in my words "it was nice out". However they said they would be out first thing this morning.

Well first thing this morning 7:30am I received a call from the people at Century Spouting. Guess what....correct they won't be out today because one of their guys called in sick. WTF!

The guy called me up and said they were scheduled to come out today to put up gutters, but couldn't because one of his guys called in sick. I told him "no! you were scheduled to come out yesterday and didn't." So I said "so you are telling me you won't be out today" His reply "One of my guys called out sick" My reply "So that's a no?" He then repeated that one of his guys called out sick. I told him "this is a crock of shit" and hung up.

When my wife got out of the shower we played the guess who just called game. When I told her she didn't believe me. So she looked at the caller id and called them back.

Let's just say they WILL be out today to install our gutters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home