Rant Rave and Blog

Monday, October 02, 2006

What has Brown done for you?

Well let me tell you what that have done for me, or should I say to me. They have screwed me, first with their scamming now with their delivery of the package I sent via UPS. If you read the blog entry below this one you will see that I was frustrated with UPS last week. Well now I don't know what I am, but it far exceeds frustration.

I checked my email on Saturday to see that my one package was delivered. It was the package that I didn't have a box for and therefore let the UPS Store pack it. Well the guy who received it sent me these pictures of the package:





You have got to be kidding me. How can they even deliver something like that? How is it possible to mess up a package that badly? Did they drop it from a plane? Well today I guess I will be calling UPS and the wife will be going to the UPS Store, I am afraid if I go the cops might end up showing up. Has anyone ever filed a claim with UPS before? Oh did I mention this is also the one I didn't buy the extra insurance for? I haven't and fell that I may need to now. GRRRRRRRRRR!

2 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Chuck said...

The important question is did the server work? I know that it looks bad, but was the processor rattling around inside the server? Did it turn on? We want more info!

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Old Man Kirby said...

I am told that the server does power up, but they aren't sure if it works yet. I will let you know if the server actaully works when i get an update form the buyer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home