Rant Rave and Blog

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Christmas

So what did you get for Christmas.....well I got Strep Throat. Yeeee ha! We went to Long Island for Christmas, the kids loved it, Mack really likes it when she gets to see her cousins. We went out the Saturday before Christmas and came back the Tuesday after Christmas. All in all it was a good holiday. When we got back Tuesday my throat felt like it was closing, I just assumed I was getting sick, but when I woke up on Wednesday i couldn't swallow and could barely breathe. It was 7:00am and the Dr.'s office hadn't opened yet. So I ran some errands and at 8:00am called the Dr. again and made an appointment for 9:00am.
The Dr. came in and asked if I was in for my annual Sinus Infection. I told him i guess so. So he looked up my nose and no congestion there so he looked in my throat and right away ok good enough looks liek strep throat. He ran some quick scan thingy for strep and 5 minutes later it was confirmed I had strep throat. He gave me a prescription for some penicilin and I was on my way. I am feeling much better now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home