Rant Rave and Blog

Friday, March 09, 2007

Hanover

As most of you already know I started working in Hanover, PA this week. I kinda expected things to be a littel backwards, but things over here are actually quite current. They have Lowes, Home Depot, Kohl's, Bon Ton, Star Bucks...etc.. Well today I thought I would give the Ruby Tuesday a try. It was good, but when I was leaving I thought I over heard one of the waiters offering a new dessert to one of the customers. Apparently they now sell fresh cookies. Then I heard what I thought couldn't be right, the prices. I thought I heard him say, and keep in mind I am deaf in one ear, 1 for $1.49 or 2 for $2.99. Well i blew it off to I misheard him and he must have said something like 2 for $2.49 or something like that. So as I am walking out I see a sign written on the box of cookies they are displaying, and it says:
1 for $1.49
2 for $2.99

Does anyone else see the issue I am having here? It would actually be cheaper to buy 2 cookies seperately($2.98) than it would to buy them together($2.99). What kind of Hanover good deal math is that. I guess it goes to show you, you can dress up the red neck all you want, but underneath it's still a red neck.

But other than that Hanover has been nice.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home