Rant Rave and Blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Rock and Roll

I really have 2 posts today, but I think I can make them both fit under the same title plus they are both short.

The first one is to congratulate Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five on the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction. It's great to see such a performer inducted.

The second one is that I have been keeping track of my gas mileage I get while driving to Hanover every morning. I have been driving the Ford Explorer since I still have some boxes in it that I need to unload into my new cubicle. Well here are the results of the first week of calculations. I get a whopping 12.3 mpg. How pathetic is that. I really need to start driving the Corolla.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

I would kill for 12 MPG! Try driving the RAM with the HEMI and getting 10 - 11! But man is it fun!

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Old Man Kirby said...

Yes, but your commute is slightly shorter than mine. I drive about 60 miles roundtrip..and you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home