Rant Rave and Blog

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Weird Item

For those that know me, you know how often i make it to the grocery store., and for those that don't, I go grocery shopping about once a quarter. So 2 nights ago was my quarterly grocery shopping trip. On my trip around the store I found a couple of things that were a bit odd to me. At the deli counter they had something called Macaroni and Cheese Loaf, from what I gathered it is something like a chunk of ham with Macaroni and cheese mixed through out, much like an olive loaf.



This to me would seem to be a bit odd and I can't believe people actually buy this stuff.

Then found these in the ethnic foods section. I think these would be a great topic for the great cola review.


Champagne soda? Is this for rappers who are too poor to get the real thing, Cristal?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home