Rant Rave and Blog

Monday, May 21, 2007

Sean is back, back again, Sean is back, tell a friend.......

.....well I will be back working in York starting June 4th. I have taken a job at The Bon Ton as a Server Analyst(Web). My job here at Hanover Direct was good, but the 2 hour commute (round trip) everyday was starting to wear on me and upper management doesn't seem to keen on the idea of having a data center in Hanover, Pa. So I took that as my cue to maybe get another job or at least think about it. Then someone I worked with at Susquehanna Pfaltzgraff got in touch with me and asked if I would be interested in a job at The Bon Ton. So I gave it a shot and voila! I will starting a new job. I am looking forward to working in York again. Maybe I can even have lunch with Chuck once in a while..LOL...Snyder I will be calling you about lunch as well.

On another note, Friday on my way home from Hanover I saw a guy mowing his yard with a mower and string. The string was for lowering his mower down a hill then pulling it back up with the string. It was very interesting to watch.

3 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger Todd said...

Congrats on the new job, Sean! Best of luck!

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Brett said...

Sounds like a good deal. I look forward to some lunches.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Rich B said...

My goal is to NEVER have a lawn where I need a string to lower the mower down a hill.

I have seen such an event myself, and it just doesn't look like fun.

P.S. if the Bon Ton doesn't work, I might be able to get you back in here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home