Rant Rave and Blog

Friday, April 13, 2007

The French have invaded.......

....Hanover? I went to Ryan's Steak and Bakery yesterday for lunch when who should walk in? About 30 French College Students. I assume they where French because they were speaking French, all the men looked gay and they gave up on the buffet rather easily. And let me tell you they actually didn't stink. I was always under the assumption that French people stunk, my bad.

Also on a side note if you remember back a little bit ago I was complaining about the 12 mpg I was getting in my explorer on my daily commute to Hanover. Well I have been driving the corolla and boy what an improvement. In the corolla I get 30-32mpg. Much better than the 12mpg I was getting in the explorer.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home