Rant Rave and Blog

Friday, March 23, 2007

Wrong Way


Yesterday on my way home from work, i was sitting on the Mt Rose Ave I-83 North exit ramp. Then I saw this elderly lady driving very slow towards a traffic light which looked odd, not sure why but it caught my eye. Then I notice her turn South on the North bound exit ramp. I am wondering what she is doing, and as she drives by me I try to wave at her to let her know she is going to wrong way, and not only is she going the wrong way, she is heading Southbound to the Northbound side of 83. Then I notice that she knows she is going the wrong way but wants to get on 83 Northbound, so she makes a right onto 83 North. Now I am not saying that she did this because she is old, but I am sure that didn't help. Which is why I think everyone should have to retake their drivers test ever 4 years or so. I even drew a little map of what the lady did, she is the red arrow the green arrows are people going in the correct direction.

1 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger Todd said...

Nice drawing. That intersection is kinda screwed up though. Although, I've never seen anyone do anything like THAT before.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home