Rant Rave and Blog

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Silence

I don't usually get involved in stuff like this although I should, but today is "A Day of Silence" for internet radio.

They are raising the fees for internet radio people to stream music which will put a lot of the people out of business, including one that I like very much, Pandora. Internet Radio stations today are going silent so you can see what it would be like if they shut down. You can read more about it on Pandora's site. Or you can go to www.savenetradio.org to find out more information.

Please help out, the regular radio plays nothing but the same old monotonous stuff anymore and the only place to get a variety in music and to hear new music is on the net.

This isn't something I would normally do, but I think it is worth it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home