Rant Rave and Blog

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Another Steak House

OK I am not a vegetarian or anything even close, but I do believe you can have too many Steak places.

I was driving home from work yesterday when I noticed they are putting a Longhorn Steak House in the Best Buy complex. Do we really need another Steak House? I started thinking and off the top of my head here are the ones I can come up with:
Hoss's East York
Hoss's West York
Lone Star
Logan's Steak House
Outback Steak House
Texas Road House
Charlie Brown's Steak House
Comb's Steak
Longhorn Steak House

not to mention the addition of a second Apple Bee's

Plus I am sure there are other Steak Places that I either forgot about or don't know about.

3 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger Rich B said...

Can you get steaks at Ruby Tuesday's?

As for too many? I'm willing to predict, that in typical York County fashion, the first several months at this restaurant, there will be a LONG wait for a table.

The wife and I still find it quicker to drive to Hanover when we feel like Chili's, rather than wait the 1 hour+ here in York -- at least the 2 times we've tried eating there.

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Old Man Kirby said...

Ruby's sells Steaks, or should I say steak burgers as well as steaks.

Also your Chili's wait shold be shorter once they open the East Side(say it gangsta like) Chili's.

I agree for the first month or 2 the wait will be long, but come on another Steak House?

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

Never too many steak places for my liking.

Bring em on!

Plus this one will be even closer to my work that Texas Roadhouse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home