Rant Rave and Blog

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I thought it was innocent UNTIL.....

OK let me start by saying, I don't like Michael Vick or his brother. I never have and probably never will. And although I don't have a pet, i don't dislike them, I just think they set you up for disappointment further down the road(death). And although zcranium has already blogged about Vick, I am going to add my 2 cents, maybe even 3.

So I was watching SportsCenter yesterday and they reported that PETA was marching outside of the Atlanta Falcon's office yesterday because they hadn't fired Vick yet. THere are a couple of problems I have with this situation.
1 cent) Do these people get paid to do this? Don't people have anything better to do during the day on a Monday? Get a job people.
2 cent) Last I checked he wasn't found guilty, yet. So why should the Falcons get rid of him? How about we wait til he is found guilty of a crime BEFORE we punish him for it. Maybe that is why those people are free to picket, maybe they all got fired from their jobs.
3 cent) This one goes out to Michael Vick, if you by some miracle aren't convicted; find some new friends, get a new phone number, move out of Virginia, and open a pet store.

on a side note whatever happened to the cent sign?

2 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Brett said...

¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢

(Option/4 on a Mac)

I agree that PETA's logic and actions are silly.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Old Man Kirby said...

¢¢¢¢¢ i can also make the cent sign by holding alt and 0162, but how come it doesn't have it's own key like the dollar sign?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home