Rant Rave and Blog

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Karate Demo

A couple of weekends ago we did a karate demonstration at a local street fair(Red Lion, PA). Today I received some pictures of me from the street fair. I have never seen a picture of me breaking before so i was very excited when I saw the pictures. I had posted previously about breaking concrete with my arm(elbow strike), well this time I decided I would use my foot. The results were much better, i think. Only got a bruised heel. Anyway here is a picture from the demonstration. In the picture I am breaking 2 concrete scallops, each weighs 22lbs.

For a better view click on the picture. Let me know what you think.

4 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice Pic Sean....

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Brett said...

I've seen better imagery on a Magna-Dood - wait... You can obviously break me in two... That is a sweet kick and perfectly timed snap-shot (seriously).

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

One Word.

PHOTOSHOP!!!!

Seriously that is a nice picture. we were there and looked for you but did not see you.

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Todd said...

Are you wearing a shoe there? C'mon man, go hard or go home.

Haha.

Nice shot. I dislike concrete scallops - not a big fan landscaping-wise - so I love seeing them get destroyed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home