Rant Rave and Blog

Monday, July 30, 2007

OSS here I come again....

Almost 3 years ago I was in a Motorcycle accident and tore my ACL and LCL. So I had to get them replaced. They opted to replace them with cadaver tendons. Apparently tendons are stronger than ligaments so I guess you get longer use out of them? Anyway after the surgery I was sent to rehab at OSS. Then 2 co-workers of mine were sent there as well.



We have all since graduated from our rehab stint there, but it looks like I may have to go back. This past weekend I was doing a karate demonstration for a Support Our Troops gathering. I was to break 4 scalloped bricks



I have done this before so I didn't really think much of it. But for some reason these didn't want to break. It took me a couple of tries but I finally broke them, however I also hurt my arm in the process. So tonight I am going to good Ol' OSS for some x-rays. Hopefully nothing is wrong and this will be my last trip to OSS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home