Rant Rave and Blog

Monday, July 30, 2007

What's wrong with this picture......


I have been at my new job now for about 8 weeks. My group moved to the second floor my first week here, and I think some other groups are moving around as well. So I guess they decided it would be a good idea to put up some signs so people(visitors) know where different departments are located. So about 5 weeks ago they put up the sign you see. About a day after it was put up we noticed something different about the sign. See if you can spot what's wrong with the sign. And please remember it has been up about 5 weeks now.

2 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

Someone can't spell Resources?

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Mr. Ulsh said...

The sign is on the first floor yet it says "Second floor"? Wait maybe its the fire alarm. Or the exit sign. Or the horrible shade of square carpet tiles.

Oh wait, no, the facilities department just can't spell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home